Checking Account (legal)
This is a checking account created especially for businesses or corporations which require managing banking transactions through checks, transfers, or special permanent instructions.
- Minimum balance of B/1,000.00 in Panama and Colon branches, and
- B/500.00 for the rest of the provinces.
Merchant Account Checking Account
This is a checking account especially created for E-Commerce clients. It can be defined for a natural person (Point of Sale only) or a legal entity. It does not accrue interest.
Checking Account in Euros (€)
Credicorp Bank offers its client the possibility of managing Euros through a checking account.
- Cash deposits and withdraws.
- Sending and receipt of international transfers.
- Purchase of wires in Euros
The same requirements for opening an account in US$
Minimum opening amount €1,000.00
Average balance €1,000.00